TFG: In a box collab TFG: In a box collab

Yeeeeee

Huuuuuuuuunnnngghhhhhh, memories

Soft Outer Crust Ep#11 Soft Outer Crust Ep#11

So beautiful

This, more than any other flash animation, helped mould me into the fine established 13-15 year old I was. Goddammit. Glorious.

BadGuys: Christmas Dinner BadGuys: Christmas Dinner

I don't like it.

For one, you didn't use your own characters. Though you gave credit to Nosal, but use your own characters. And the fact that it was based on an AH minigame took away originality points. Nice job with AS, though. This will probably be protected, but I'm voting 0. I didn't like it very much.

JPI responds:

Well, i like it...
The characters and grahpics were all redone by me, nothing was traced or imported.
But the orignality was a good point, it was a "clone" of a couple of things. However i did email the authors and they all said it was fine. Chris Nosal was glad it was being made, and Tom Fulp wanted a mention of AH.
I can immagine other games like this are being amde without permission, but i'd like to put a stop to that.
Thanks for taking the time to review.

JPI

Xmas Coloring Book Xmas Coloring Book

Not my taste of Flash

But nice. Thoughtful. A little boring and tooooo childish (a fucking coloring book?), but It's a nice gesture for those who find blood and violent Flash gross (whoever THOSE freaks are).

Add more pictures in the next one (if you make a next one).

Foamy Soundboard Foamy Soundboard

What the fuck?

Apart from wasting time ripping the sounds from IWP's Flash, this didn't take ANY effort. C'mon, dude. If you have Foamy sounds (which ARE stolen from illwillpress Flash), atleast make a animation out of them and not some lame-ass Soundboard that's been done too many times.

Oh look, a score of 3.14. Ain't that nice? I'm glad the Foamy Faggots have decided to mass-protect a peice of shit that WASN'T made by Illwillpress.

Buya responds:

I think "Stolen" implies that I have done something wrong. Have you ever used any other soundboards before? I have done nothing worng. As far as this being done "too many times" please provide me with a link to ANY other Foamy soundboard. I would love to see one.

Crazy Professor Crazy Professor

Oh God

I remember making a flash animation for this but I was banned and COULDN'T SUBMIT so I had a friend upload it and then I became a dick and SHE DELETED IT GUUAURARARGH oh damned Joseph Crucifix and Berry this is still after all these years fantastic. Brings back th' times to this old man, old man

Talk to me and Sing with me Talk to me and Sing with me

Not sure if you still visit NG

But I remember this. So. Hard. Nostalgia. Dammit. Why were you always so ashamed of it, man? Something to look back on on where we were at this time in our life. Ayecarumba.

The Radioshow Part II The Radioshow Part II

Way better than the first

MAKE A PART 3, MAN!

lmfao.

BaMSuKkA responds:

haha, well alright man you've got it. I just completed my latest short film so ill start workin on part 3 as soon as I get some free time, glad you like it dude!