Crazy Professor Crazy Professor

Oh God

I remember making a flash animation for this but I was banned and COULDN'T SUBMIT so I had a friend upload it and then I became a dick and SHE DELETED IT GUUAURARARGH oh damned Joseph Crucifix and Berry this is still after all these years fantastic. Brings back th' times to this old man, old man

Talk to me and Sing with me Talk to me and Sing with me

Not sure if you still visit NG

But I remember this. So. Hard. Nostalgia. Dammit. Why were you always so ashamed of it, man? Something to look back on on where we were at this time in our life. Ayecarumba.

The Radioshow Part II The Radioshow Part II

Way better than the first

MAKE A PART 3, MAN!

lmfao.

BaMSuKkA responds:

haha, well alright man you've got it. I just completed my latest short film so ill start workin on part 3 as soon as I get some free time, glad you like it dude!

Polly Cover (Nirvana) Polly Cover (Nirvana)

I liked it.

Maybe it's my fucked up taste in music. Or you're just one of the few people to cover this song using an electric guitar..but I liked it. Especially the fuzzy ending. I love it all. The sound of the guitar. The Polly theme. Everything.

If i can get off my lazzy ass, i'll try to make this into a animation. :)

CloudConnected responds:

Thanks! Just a fun fact, NIrvana has performed this song live in an Electric guitar also, I remember listning to random music on this online song library.

We're Not From Around Here We're Not From Around Here

GAAAH!

Dude! That sucked! My ears hurt with the bad singing, the bad lyrics, and the bad back-up singers.

The music (guitars, drums, bass) were good, but GODDAMN the vocalist fucking ruined whatever you had.

It sounded professional and the quality was good, though. I'll give you that

Final-Round responds:

Well, thanks for telling us how you feel. You can say it sucked all you want, hell, I'm not the proudest of it, but I'd like to see you do something nearly as good. It's easy to judge others when your sitting on the sidelines...But whatever, that's your lousy oppinion, and dammit, in my America, your entitled to it.

Tri-State Area Tri-State Area

The music was good..

But the vocalist sounded like some fag whining. Kind of like the vocalist from Final_Round. You bands make good beats, but fuck it all up with the lyrics and singing.

Damn whiners. >:(

Aside from that, the quality was clear and sounded professional.

Function Five Function Five

Daym!

I'm liking your audio more and more! It's so different than what I normally listen to.

This just sounds fucking awesome. Feels like a hip-hop beat with a slow groove.

<3333

Clown Box Sedative Clown Box Sedative

Awesome.

It's so fucked up and addictive. Clown Box Sedative Clown Box Sedative Clown Box Sedative Clown Box Sedative Clown Box Sedative!

wAHF! F:

Lets Fly Away K? Lets Fly Away K?

GAAAAAAAAH!

IT'S SO ANNOYING!

I love it!

toxicbomb responds:

I know! I never listen to this anymore because its so annoying! Maybe I will remake it eheh :3

Brutal Fucking Torture (vox) Brutal Fucking Torture (vox)

Holy fuck, man!

Dude, I can't hear what you're singing (I can't hear any Death Metal lyrics, really), but the song is just so fucking..BRUTALLY FUCKING TORTURE UP THE FUCKING ASS!

Um, I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said, but I thought I should repeat what was already said. FUCK YEAH!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! The lyrics are written on the first page of reviews.

Anyway, cheers for checking it out dude.