View Profile numbers

I remember thissssssssssssss

Yeeeeee

Huuuuuuuuunnnngghhhhhh, memories

So beautiful

This, more than any other flash animation, helped mould me into the fine established 13-15 year old I was. Goddammit. Glorious.

26 Game Reviews

I don't like it.

For one, you didn't use your own characters. Though you gave credit to Nosal, but use your own characters. And the fact that it was based on an AH minigame took away originality points. Nice job with AS, though. This will probably be protected, but I'm voting 0. I didn't like it very much.

JPI responds:

Well, i like it...
The characters and grahpics were all redone by me, nothing was traced or imported.
But the orignality was a good point, it was a "clone" of a couple of things. However i did email the authors and they all said it was fine. Chris Nosal was glad it was being made, and Tom Fulp wanted a mention of AH.
I can immagine other games like this are being amde without permission, but i'd like to put a stop to that.
Thanks for taking the time to review.

JPI

Not my taste of Flash

But nice. Thoughtful. A little boring and tooooo childish (a fucking coloring book?), but It's a nice gesture for those who find blood and violent Flash gross (whoever THOSE freaks are).

Add more pictures in the next one (if you make a next one).

What the fuck?

Apart from wasting time ripping the sounds from IWP's Flash, this didn't take ANY effort. C'mon, dude. If you have Foamy sounds (which ARE stolen from illwillpress Flash), atleast make a animation out of them and not some lame-ass Soundboard that's been done too many times.

Oh look, a score of 3.14. Ain't that nice? I'm glad the Foamy Faggots have decided to mass-protect a peice of shit that WASN'T made by Illwillpress.

Buya responds:

I think "Stolen" implies that I have done something wrong. Have you ever used any other soundboards before? I have done nothing worng. As far as this being done "too many times" please provide me with a link to ANY other Foamy soundboard. I would love to see one.

14 Audio Reviews

Oh God

I remember making a flash animation for this but I was banned and COULDN'T SUBMIT so I had a friend upload it and then I became a dick and SHE DELETED IT GUUAURARARGH oh damned Joseph Crucifix and Berry this is still after all these years fantastic. Brings back th' times to this old man, old man

Not sure if you still visit NG

But I remember this. So. Hard. Nostalgia. Dammit. Why were you always so ashamed of it, man? Something to look back on on where we were at this time in our life. Ayecarumba.

Way better than the first

MAKE A PART 3, MAN!

lmfao.

BaMSuKkA responds:

haha, well alright man you've got it. I just completed my latest short film so ill start workin on part 3 as soon as I get some free time, glad you like it dude!

I LOVE STARING AT MY OWN PROFILE FOR HOURS ON END.

Weeeeee @numbers